Our LPNs are responsible for the delivery of quality patient care according to the patient’s individualized plan of care and physician orders and usually in conjunction with the RN’s rendering of care.
Some of the care our LPNs provide may involve:
- Direct observation
- Medication administration
- Administering prescribed treatments and therapies
- Care planning implementation
- Communicating with other members of the patients’ multi-disciplinary team
- Supply management
- Emergency management of client care
- Coordination of care
- Health promotion and the overall care of the client
We have reliable LPNs on our team because of our dedication to training and preparing our staff for their responsibilities.
Our experts are ready for you. Are you?
For more staff-related questions, contact us now!