Your health ally is on the way.

Personal Care Assistants (PCA) or Unlicensed Personnel (ULP)
The individual personal care assistant (PCA) or Unlicensed personnel (ULP) can provide direct assistance to people with disabilities and is trained by our Registered Nurse based on the individual needs of the client. They are typically responsible for assisting clients with basic personal and home tasks so they wouldn’t feel burdened by all the work.

Our experts are ready for you. Are you?

For more staff-related questions, contact us now!